BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- ICMA members receive Gesta, the premier scholarly journal for the history of medieval art (two issues annually).
- Members receive the digital ICMA Newsletter, which delivers timely information about current issues and events in the world of medieval art (three issues annually, email address required.)
- Eligibility to publish in Gesta and Viewpoints
- Eligibility to present at ICMA-sponsored sessions
- Members receive invitations to ICMA-sponsored receptions and special events at conferences and international congresses.
- Exclusive funding and research opportunities
THE ICMA MEMBERSHIP YEAR IS 1 JANUARY - 31 DECEMBER.
2018 MEMBERSHIP FEES: Student ($20), Independent Scholar/Retiree ($55), Individual ($65), Joint ($80), Contributor ($150), Patron ($300), Sustainer ($600), Benefactor ($1,200)
TO PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR AN INSTITUTION, PLEASE CONTACT THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO PRESS: email@example.com, 877.705.1878 (toll-free, U.S. & Canada), 773.753.3347 (international)
FOR INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM:
(NOTE: This form works best from a desktop/laptop or tablet. You may have difficulties accessing the form from a smartphone.)